The membership registration for 2018 is open. The cost is $35 per family. You can either pay via PayPal or using Chase QuickPay by paying to the email firstname.lastname@example.org [preferred]. Membership will be closed on March 31st.
Select the membership level to continue to pay via PayPal:
There are several benefits for being a member. In addition to ‘guaranteed’ discounts for regular COMA events, you will have discounts available at some of the Indian retailers, access to Malayalam Class etc. We are working hard to provide additional value-added services to members. Your membership goes a long way in planning and executing several exciting events for you.
With growing community, our expenses also have been increased. Schools and other facilities have significantly increased their facility rental charges. Today we are providing more value to each of the paying patrons than what is charged for the event. This is only possible with the magnanimous support from our sponsors and unconditional support and hard work from all the volunteers!! Please consider our sponsors services when you are in need.
Some of the benefits of your COMA membership:
- Discounts for regular COMA events [Minimum of $5 for Onam and Christmas]
- Discounts from our sponsors like Bhavani,Manas and Shuchi Jewelers.
- Admission to member only events like Malayalam Class and proposed future classes (Programming and Yoga).
- Discounts for special events [Bowling, Dance Night etc]
- Be part of COMA supported charity events at YWCA, Meals on Wheels and many more.